The Arcola Community and Economic Development (ACED) Organization, a subgroup of the Arcola Chamber of Commerce, is a new and exciting group working to improve the community of Arcola. This group has recently been formed with the following purposes:
1. To promote and support the growth and development of businesses, population, infrastructure, and services to the community.
2. To create and convey a positive brand/message of Arcola by showcasing community strengths to unify the community.
ACED is looking for talented individuals willing to create and submit a graphic design that will be voted upon to be used as the new “Marketing Brand” for the group. This “brand” will be used on all promotional materials of ACED, as well as on the Arcola Chamber of Commerce website and all social media outlets as well. All designs will be collected and voted upon by the ACED Board of Directors.
Submissions for the contest should include:
- Original, custom logo design
- Full rights & usage of the logo
- Openness to convert/edit for slight changes requested by the group (e.g., color scheme/scale/placement)
- All levels of talent are free to submit
The winner of the contest will receive a gift package and will also be recognized publicly (newspaper, social media, and website recognition) for the design!!!!
Deadline for submissions is Monday, October 15, 2018.
All submissions should be sent via email in high resolution, JPG form.
Style & Concept Guidelines:
1.Name: ACED, known as Arcola Community & Economic Development
- To promote and support the growth and development of businesses, population, infrastructure, and services to the community.
- To create and convey a positive brand/message of Arcola by showcasing community strengths to unify the community.
3.Target Demographic—Community of Arcola and Potential Investors in the Community
4.Design preference: wordmark, pictorial mark, or shield/emblem mark logo
5.Usage: All media platforms
6.The logo will be original and custom, free and clear, with full rights and usage provided to ACED
7.Winner agrees and understands that they will provide raw design files if their logo is selected
8.There will be no financial compensation for this contest But the winner will receive a gift basket with various prizes and be recognized in the newspaper, on social media and the website.
9.ACED reserves the rights to alter, edit, change, or stop using the logo without any notification